Thursday, February 3, 2011

An Hour In The Life...

7:30 am Good morning Mom. Can I get up? Can I get up now? Mom. Mom. Mom. Can I get up? Why are you telling me I need to go potty? Come with me. No come potty with me.  Why are you saying no Mom? 

7:32 am I don’t want to wear pants. No it’s not cold. I don’t want to wear pants. Why are you saying too bad? Can I have a sweatshirt, its cold. Mom. Mom. Mom.  Can I have a sweatshirt? Why are you telling me to wait? Can I have milk? Can I have milk in my cup? Can I have my drink with no top? Why are you telling me no Mom? 

7:33 am When I drink my milk can I have juice? Why are you saying we’ll see? I want breakfast, whats for lunch? No I don’t want breakfast, I want lunch.

7:34 am Mom. Can I eat a cookie? Why are you saying I can’t eat a cookie? I want a cookie. Why are you saying too bad? Can I have cereal? Can I have raisins in my cereal? Can I have it in a bowl? Can I eat at the couch? 

7:36 am Turn on a movie. PLEASE.I don’t want this movie, I want Dora. I don’t want this Dora, I want stuck truck Dora. Why are you saying later? Can I have more milk? No, no juice, I want milk. 

7:40 am What are we doing today? Can I make a fire truck? You said I could make a fire truck for craft. Mom. Mom. Mom. Why are you saying later? Why are you saying you need coffee mom? Can I have coffee? Why are you saying no? Can I have coffee? Can I get out the coffee cream? Why are you telling me to go sit down? Can I have more raisins?

7:41 am What is Arlo eating? Can I eat it? Why can’t I? 

7:42 am Mom. Mom. Mom. Up? Up? Up?

7:45 am Where’s Daddy? Why did Daddy go to work? Can I have cinnamon rolls? Why can’t we have cinnamon rolls today? When Daddy doesn’t go to work can we have cinnamon rolls? Thank you! 

7:50 am Can I call Mema? 

8:00 am Can we do our craft now? Why are you saying wait? Why are you not ready? I want to make a fire truck AND a police car. Why are you saying no? Is that going to be my fire truck? Why are you cutting the paper? Can I cut the paper? Why are you saying not today? My truck needs wheels.

8:03 am I need more glue. I need more glue. Mom. Mom. Mom. I need more glue. Mom.  I need more wheels.  Can I have 12 wheels? Why? Why are you saying no? 

8:10 am My fire truck needs a fire station. Where is my truck going to go without a fire station?  Please. I said please. Mom. Mom. Mom. I need a fire station. Why are you saying not today? Tomorrow can we make a fire station? Thank you!

8:11 am Why are you saying you need more coffee? Can I have coffee? Can I have juice? Thank you!

8: 20 am Where are you going? I want to go do laundry too. Why are you telling me no? Can I do laundry later? In a little bit? Can I go downstairs? 

8:22 am Mom.Mom.Mom. Mooooooom. What are you doing downstairs? Why are you doing laundry? Can I do laundry? Why you saying wait there? Are you coming back? Mom. Mom. Mom. Are you coming back?

8:25 am Whats that noise? Mom. What’s that noise? Why does the washing machine make so much noise? I don’t make a lot of noise Mom. Mom. Mom. Can you turn on another Dora? I want stuck truck Dora. Can I have juice? Where is my juice? I don’t see it. Where? Where? Oh there it is! I found it! 

8:30 am Mom. Mom. Moooooooom. Where arrrrre  yoooooooooooooooou? Mom. Mom. Why are you in your closet? My turn hide and seek.

2 comments:

  1. I was right! They have been hanging out with Maddy! She's given them all her secrets! I'm so sorry Elyse. . . .

    ReplyDelete